Tuesday, December 22, 2009

19th Dec 2009 : Delicious Korean Dinner by "L.A.M.B."

Last Saturday , I was invited for dinner at B's mansion. Was told before hand that L's coursemate 'M' and her husband 'A' is a great cook. Found out later that M's sister is married to a Korean and they got the recipe off her. No wonder the food taste so good!

Well, putting all the letters together, you will get L.A.M.B. I will let the pictures do the talking.


Pic 1 : The venue


Pic 2 : Korean Fried Dumplings


Pic 3 : Chicken by 'L'. Was told they got this off a famous recipe book and it taste really good


Pic 4 : Highlight of the day! Cook by 'A', and if I don't see it with my own eyes, I would have thought this was bought from a Korean restaurant.


Pic 5 : The host "B"


Pic 6 : The cook


Pic 7 : The boss of the house


Pic 8 : Behind every successfulman, is a sapporo beer, I mean girlfriend, I mean wife to be...


Pic 9: 'M' & 'A' posing by Penang bridge view


Pic 10: Model of the day


Pic 11 : Trying our her brand new G11 camera.


Pic 12 : Late comers TH & PL.... TH concentrating on Street Fighther 4

No comments:

Post a Comment