Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Japanese cuisine at colleague's mansion

Last week, I was invited to an authentic Japanese cuisine dinner prepared by a colleague's girlfriend from Japan at Gold Coast Condominum at Bayan Lepas Penang. The condominum is located just a few hundred meters away from Queensbay Mall and very near to the Phase 3 industrial zone which makes it a excellent location for long term stay or also rental.

What I can summarize from the whole dinner experience is .... "YUMMY, VERY DELICIOUS, I WANT MORE". Imagine this, some of the food was snatch up as it comes out of the kitchen and did not make it into the photoshots.

After dinner, we were invited to play Nitendo Wii which turns out to be really fun. You could actually work with it. I had my fair share of workout that day and guess what, it reported my age to be 25... err or was that 52. Seems like each time I try, I get younger. I'm starting to like this machine. I will (KIV) this for my house in future.


Pic 1: View from the balcony


Pic2 : View from the balcony



Pic 3: View from the balcony night time


Pic 4 : The famous okonomiyaki ( made in Penang ) . You will see me posting up similar dish which I had in Odaiba ( tokyo ). Both is equally as delicious.


Pic 5 : Tempura. The huge prawn did not make it to the picture.

Pic 6: Lets not tell the late comers about the prawns :)

Pic 7 : The chef of the day......


Pic 8: The host of the night. Take note, this pose/expression is contagious.

Pic 9: Do you see what I mean..


Pic 10: Now we are talking. Next will we see Obama in this pose.


Pic 11: Wow Nitendo Wii just reported my age below 16....


Pic 12: Lower, lower, come on you can do it....


Pic 13: Wow, each time I play, my age gets younger. I'm going to get one of this soon.



Pic 14: To the mum to be.... have a safe delivery and see you when you get back 2 months later.


No comments:

Post a Comment